Espaço para divulgação de blogues

sexta-feira, agosto 10, 2007

Rhymes And Rattles - Affordable & Reasonable

Rhymes And Rattles - Affordable & Reasonablebandeira Malásia




I am a stay at home mom with two kids, a girl who is 5 and a boy who just turned two. They are my muse for my home based business……. I love to buy educational items for them, (who doesn’t) be it a book or a toy. I would go to any length to buy them cheaply and always looking for books or toys that can be economical also. I am always looking out for books which are more than just a book but can be turned to games and more and of course at reasonable prices too….. With the new blog site, I hope to share economical ideas about fun game books and educational toys……..

link.blog: http://www.rhymesandrattles.wordpress.com/